Bimaplan - Assistant Manager - Strategic Operations (2-4 yrs)
What We are looking For:
Bimaplan is seeking an enthusiastic, hands-on diligent individual who takes pride in ensuring operational excellence. He/she will be the point of contact (POC) for customers and insurance companies. You will be responsible for effectively supervising and handling end-to-end policy servicing request with strict adherence of regulatory guidelines. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of underserved Indians.
- Create, maintain and improve SOPs for all operational processes related to policy issuance, product launches, claims etc
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders including technology, marketing and sales team to update launch trackers and remove bottlenecks
- Manage day-to-day handling of policy issuance from gathering client information to sharing the issued policy.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of claims from initial intimation stage till decision and corresponding communications.
- Ensure all documents (client KYC /proposal form /issued policies/ other relevant documents) are maintained systematically.
- Effectively responds to client requirements at a short notice by realigning priorities.
- Establishes systems and processes to deliver service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs on a day-to-day basis.
- Create summaries to update the progress to COO on a weekly basis.
- 2+ yrs. of experience in handling operations & process improvement.
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in business email writing is a must.
- Project management experience will be a plus.
- Start-up or consulting experience will be a plus.
- Prior experience in insurance/BFSI domain will a plus.
- Be a part of a well-funded, high growth insurtech start-up.
- Opportunity to achieve exponential career growth.
- Competitive market salary.
- Opportunity to work with senior stake holders.
- Health insurance with premium coverage.
- Flexible and fun work environment.