HR at Milvik Bangladesh
Views:1792 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
BIMA - Manager - Special Projects (5-10 yrs)
Profile of potential candidate:
- Have a minimum 5 years experience of in high-growth environments like management consulting, & startups.
- Comfortable working in a highly ambiguous environment with limited direction.
- Thinks analytically, know how to drive insights from data, and monitor / escalate on operations performance across multiple dimensions.
- Willing to get your hands dirty working on operational and strategic initiatives.
- Excellent communicator and diligent project manager with attention to detail.
- Strong command of Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management Tools.
- Enjoy engaging in a highly ambitious and international environment, in the heart of the most dynamic digital region in the world.
- Ambitious & hungry to learn.
- Good research & presentation skills, including report writing.
- Interested in driving hands-on how to build & grow a business from scratch.
- Ability to speak Bangla is preferred
Key expectations from the role:
- Provide operational support in setting up local operations from scratch.
- Drive projects as the lead aimed at testing idea feasibility & deriving market insights.
- Support in local team recruitment & onboarding as needed.
- Coordinate with service providers to plan the delivery of outsourced services.
- Become the interface and main POC for our regional team on project operations.
- Monitor and analyze project performance across key dimensions jointly aligned on with management.
- Drive management insights based on data and work with key stakeholders to translate insights into action for operational improvement.
- Support leadership team in preparing key strategic presentations and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership and work closely together with local/regional business team in India / Singapore.
Benefits on joining include:
- Join the team of an ambitious fast-growing startups in Asia, funded by large corporate ventures like Allianz X & Axiata Digital and impact funds like Kinnevik & Leapfrog Investments.
- Grow as a person by getting autonomy in your work and exposure to a top-notch team coming from very different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Singapore, UK, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Cambodia, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Ghana & Tanzania.
- Be rewarded with competitive remuneration package (salary & benefits).
- Learn how to build and scale a growth startup hands-on.