Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bikham
Views:179 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Bikham - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-9 yrs)
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic, and lead generation - Quantifiable through revenue achieved in previous engagements.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and other teams
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO, digital marketing trends and best practices
- 3+ years of experience in SEO (Strong Technical SEO skills required)
- 3 + years of B2B marketing experience with US clients.
- Proven success in SEO for Revenue Generation
- Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods
- Experience in analysing data and deriving insights from it
- This is a WFA (Work from Anywhere) requirement.
- Candidate needs to always have a Laptop with Fast Internet Connectivity.
- Will be working in US hours/shift.