Talent Acquisition at Bijnis
Views:230 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
bijnis - Senior Manager - CA (9-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - CA
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining statutory books of Accounts, as well as preparation of financial statements.
- Responsible for compiling and analyzing P&L Accounts, Debtor aging, creditor accrual accounts and analysis of profitability of position.
- Responsible for implementing systems and processes to capture activity costs and relentless cutting of costs in non-value addition activities.
- Responsible for monitoring the inflow & outflow of funds and ensuring optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of organizational goals.
- Coordinating with team for timely filing of statutory returns i.e. GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR 9, TDS and payment of accurate statutory dues on time.
- Responsible for conducting the internal audit and strengthening processes, checks and balances.
- Responsible for analyzing the procedures to fill the leakage in the system.
- Responsible for performing analytical review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control systems for carrying out Internal / Statutory/ Tax Audits.
- Responsible for coordinating with Internal/Statutory/Tax/GST Auditor for timely completion of Audit
- Responsible for reviewing Income Tax Return prepared by the Consultant
- Responsible for coordinating with the Company Secretary for various compliances.
- Liaising with various government departments, ensuring smooth business operations.