HR Executive at Bijnis
Views:427 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
bijnis - Lead - Data Scientist (5-10 yrs)
bijnis ||Data Scientist Lead
Base Location: New Delhi | Reporting: Co-Founder
Job Title : Data Scientist Lead
Job Duties :
- Data Scientist Lead responsibilities include managing the data science team, planning projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you're also able to align our data products with our business goals, we'd like to meet you.
- Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data
About Us :
bijnis.com began in 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the manufacturing landscape of India. With a team of 1500(1k Cluster guys) we are working towards the digital transformation of business in the manufacturing industry across domains like Footwear, Apparel, Textile, Accessories etc. We are backed by investors such as Info Edge (Naukri.com), Matrix Partners, Sequoia, Water Bridge Ventures and select Industry leaders.
Today, we have enabled 4000+ Manufacturers to digitize their distribution channel.
- Manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists.
- Own end-to-end business problems and metrics, build and implement ML solutions using cutting-edge technology.
- Create scalable solutions to business problems using statistical techniques, machine learning, and NLP.
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations, and new feature creations
- Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large-scale data analysis, model development, deployment, experimentation, and evaluation.
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches.
- 5+ years of experience in data science.
- In-depth understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings.
- Demonstrated ability to build PoCs for complex, ambiguous problems and scale them up.
- Strong programming skills (Python, Java)
- High proficiency in at least one of the following broad areas: machine learning, statistical modelling/inference, information retrieval, data mining, NLP
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills