Co-founder at Bijak
Views:803 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bijak - Chief of Staff - Founder's Office (1-3 yrs)
- This is a Founder's Office position that will be responsible for the complete growth initiative of a business vertical/product from scratch till execution (market research, driving and building the product, leading digital marketing efforts, running the ops team etc).
- This position will have a high level of interaction with the founders and will require stellar stakeholder management skills.
- This is an individual contributor role (similar to a CEO) and will leverage the resources of the company for realizing objectives.
The ideal candidate comes with:
- 2-3 years of experience with a MBB consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain & Co or BCG) - OR 1-2 years of consulting experience with MBB firms post MBA
- A great attitude of being a self-starter and a go-getter - someone who can hit the ground running and is quick to execute
- Great stakeholder management skills - this person will be running the segment as a business within our larger business and will be responsible for onboarding clients, managing KPIs and liaising with everyone from Founders till the ground staff (including all support teams like digital marketing, operations, product, sales, customer experience etc).
- An outstanding academic record and a knack for getting things done
Reporting to: Founder
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to understand the ins and outs of the business by working closely with the founders from strategy till execution
- Autonomy and flexibility to run the business vertical as an entrepreneur
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of the change that is revolutionizing India's economy and agriculture as a sector
- Lucrative compensation