Human Resources at Bijak
Views:959 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Bijak - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About Bijak :
Bijak is India's No.1 Agritrading app and a pioneer in the field of agritech. Founded in April 2019, Bijak has been able to scale up exponentially by creating user-friendly digital solutions for Indian agri traders. Today, our app is used in 1000 regions in 27 Indian states and UTs, and has over 30,000 registered users. The platform oversees trade in 100+ commodities every day and now sees an annualized GMV of Rs 3500 crores.
The Indian agricultural sector is estimated to be worth $300 Bn and generates employment for 58% of the Indian population. However, the processes and agri trading practices in this sector have remained unchanged for decades. Over the past few years, we have designed digital solutions that help agri traders tackle challenges at key points in their trading journey.
Bijak users are majorly composed of B2B traders who control 80% of this $300 Bn agri value chain. They have limited access to technology, information, and credit. Bijak helps these users - buyers, suppliers, MSMEs, corporate buyers - discover verified counterparties and trade with minimal friction by accessing Bijak's layer of trust and reliability.
Our success lies in understanding our users and creating an app that mirrors their trading process, while solving major pain points along the way. Be it lack of transparency, inadequate access to working capital, reliable counterparty discovery or logistics, there is a Bijak feature that addresses it.
Job Brief :
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Sr. Manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Must Have :
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology from Tier 1 institute
- A minimum of 1yrs - 3 yrs experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Working Experience on Excel/Google Sheets/Tableau
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook,
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.