Head of Operations at 101 to 500
Views:400 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Bigspoon - Regional Business Head (6-10 yrs)
BigSpoon is a multi-brand omni-channel cloud kitchen start-up, headquartered at Ahmedabad. We have raised multiple rounds of equity funding from renowned family offices and angel networks. BigSpoon has presence in 15 states, 28+ cities with 66 outlets across Tier I and II cities.
Founded by INSEAD and WGSHA alumni, with leadership experience at Uber, GoJek and ITC, we are on a mission to create the finest cloud kitchen start-up of Asia at scale, minimizing the delta between fine-dine and home-delivered food experience. We have served 500,000+ customers and are growing at 50%+ MoM. To sustain such scale and build the A-Team, we are bringing onboard the best talent from across domains, industries, and expertise.
- Managing region wide P&L for all brands, cities and bringing in efficiency
- Defining and developing goals and objectives that tend to company's growth
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the goals achievement
- Developing territories and manpower planning for smooth operations across geography
- Strength to work with cross functional teams for assigned region's growth in terms of Demand, visibility, outlet level performance
- Organize and coordinate day to day operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity through outlets and cities
- Should be able to guide and drive the teams remotely and bring the feedback mechanism for immediate and 360-degree approach
- Managing existing vendors, partners and build a base for seamless operations for the assigned geography
- Should be able to read, understand performance trend and identify the gaps for immediate corrections
- Ensuring 100% adherence to legal compliance and review/assess the locations proactively
- Degree or similar courses certification in supply chain management, logistic
- 6-10 years of experience in managing business operations on a managerial role (start-up experience is an added advantage)
- Hands on experience on relevant software, MS office tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Extensive travel is required
Base Location: Ahmedabad
Notice Period: One month
Compensation: up to 15 L/anm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.