HR Recruiter at Bigbasket
Views:2296 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Bigbasket - Assistant Manager - Replenishment & Demand Planning (2-4 yrs)
Job Opportunity - AM - BI (Replenishment & Demand Planning) - Bigbasket - Bangalore
- Give Business insight and analysis including, external factors (market trend, share, growth, competition) & internal factors (change in brand mix, segment/category mix, region) to identify growth opportunities.
- Joint Business Planning and alignment with the suppliers for better fill and maximizing sales.
- Fortnightly / weekly analysis of the sales e.g. Sales Plan vs. Actual, Planned vs. Delivery, pending Invoice
- Organize weekly review meetings to drive stock availability/connectivity & resolve region-specific issues
- Range / Order / Replenishment Management
- Ensuring Range Availability by setting proper MBQ and Vendor fill rate.
- Forecast sales for Top suppliers based on past data and give projections to them for higher fill rates.
- Implement a system to ensure purchase orders are raised only based on auto PO. Closely monitor auto MBQ to ensure better execution of auto PO.
- Demand forecasting & hence fixing replenishment parameters.
- Defining & fixing MBQ for each DC/city.
- Review & Plan, Range performance, and identify opportunities to improve short and long-term plans.
- Track performance against sales, stock, and inventory.
- Working closely with the manufacturer to update the range and rationalize nonselling products
- Working with the regional team to ensure region-specific brands are listed
- Analyze regional brand/SKU performance and plan for increasing the contribution of such brands
- Ensuring the targeted Promotion availability on the first day of the promotion start.
- Forecasting for such promo articles and ensuring corrective action during the promo period and after the promo period.
- Promotion Ordering via system or manual based on the space and inventory planning.
Aging stock Management
- Gather information on inventory aging and conduct analysis and recommend actions to liquidate older inventory, and increase freshness at DC.
- Reducing the Ageing / Bad stocks in the system as per the target % of inventory that has been given by the organization.
- Identifying the root cause of the aging stocks and correcting it in the system so that it doesn't repeat.
Expiry / Write-off Management
- Reduce the Expiry or write-off by planning timely liquidation of the expiry inventory
- Simultaneously identify the root cause of expiry and do the necessary correction in the system so that it doesn't repeat.