Manager HR at Big Worth
Views:1767 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Big Worth - HR Manager - Big Laundry (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for young energetic person handling below responsibilities:
- To lead the organisation's HR department and manage the talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, and HR information systems (HRIS) functions.
- To develop and implement HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Accountable for managing employee life cycle which include Talent Acquisition Operations, onboarding support, Job Posting, Benefits and claims, Payroll operations, Relocation Support, and employee separation management
- Responsible for recruitment strategies and processes for attracting talented professionals with diverse knowledge and skill sets across industry sectors.
- To design performance based evaluation tools and strategies for talent retention and motivation.
- Handle grievances and address the same within the TAT, Employee counseling, Integrity Management, ensuring the code of conduct to maintain discipline and harmonious working environment.
- Design & issue KRAs, Sign off by the employees, mid-term reviews, coordinate the Annual Appraisal process, Increment Letters.
- Liaise with the authorities, for PF/ESI/Labour administration, Registration and renewal of licenses, up keep of the statutory records, contractors- administration
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisition
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture