Associate Director - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:2580 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Data Architect - IT (10-20 yrs)
- Understanding of current trends of healthcare and life sciences infrastructure, (including databases, enterprise integration buses, protocols, APIs and formats), security, networking and cloud-based delivery models.
- Work closely with Business Partners to design Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Build the strategy, direction and roadmap for data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics for the client
- Rapidly architect, design, prototype, and implement solutions to tackle traditional BI, Big Data needs for clients
- Work in subject matter experts to understand client needs and ingest variety of data sources such as social media, internal/external documents, financial data, and operational data
- Research, experiment, and utilize leading Cloud Services, Traditional BI, Big Data methodologies
- Translate client business problems into technical approaches that yield actionable results across multiple, diverse domains; communicate results and educate others through design and build of insightful visualizations, reports, and presentations
- Provide technical design leadership with the responsibility to ensure the efficient use of resources, the selection of appropriate technology and use of appropriate design methodologies
- Experience on some horizontally scalable file systems (or databases) like S3, HDFS. Experience in technology areas such as Big data appliances, in-memory, NoSQL DBs (such as HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Knowledge of MPP, Graph databases for networks analysis.
- Knowledge of Open Source tools and services - such as python, apache Spark, apache Airflow, apache Nifi, apache Flink etc.
- Experience on traditional databases (RDBMS) like MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, MariaDB. Oracle.
- Additional focus areas would-be real-time analytics (such as Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink), in-memory processing (Spark), Next Best Action, and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Knowledge of MPP, Graph and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of Open Source tools and services - such as python, apache spark, apache Airflow
- Knowledge of designing security architectures on AWS and Hortonworks
- Good to have knowledge on the teamwork tools and product management tools like Git and Jira.
- Good to have knowledge of container technologies like Mesos, Docker and Kubernettes.
- Key responsibilities in this role would be Data Lake Implementation, BI system migration / Transformation, Tools / Technology comparison and selection, etc.
- Be able to work with globally distributed teams with flexible working hours around the clock.
- Ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong client facing presentation skills necessary to communicate with, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Have good working knowledge of AWS Cloud Services, Hortonworks Data Platform and Hortonworks Data Flow and Opensource Big Data Ecosystem components.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience required
- At least 8 years of IT experience with several years in hands on Data Architecture, Modeling and Strategy; with majority of it earned in building enterprise level platforms.
- At least 2 years in developing big data solutions and architecture.
- Experience in engaging with customer's BI organization to drive BI/machine-learning/AI Program / projects implementation
- Experience in analysis, design, development, deployment & documentation of BI/AI solutions
- Be well conversed with either the consumer-packaged goods, retail or consumer lending industry.
- Pharma / life science experience would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be willing to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.