Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:1718 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bid/Pricing Manager - Telecom/IT Hardware Network - Contractual Role (6-15 yrs)
Role : Bid/pricing Manager
Level Manager, B3-2
Industry : Telecom/ IT hardware network.
It's a contractual role of 2 years and it will be on role of company
The Bid/Pricing Manager supports project design teams within the Commercial division in structuring quality cost proposals in response to solicitations by government agencies, foundations, and corporations.
- The Bid/Pricing Manager interacts and collaborates with staff at all levels of the organization to gather input and informdesign.
- The Bid/Pricing manager is responsible for providing pricing support through the development and review of high-quality pricing models and documentation for proposal opportunities of various sizes and complexities.
- The Manager provides guidance on innovative costs strategies,supports organizational analysis on trends related to new business and actively mentors and builds the capacity of his colleagues and team.
- Must Have: Bid management and pricing experience in enterprise B2B & B2C products.
- Good to have: experience across products Connectivity (ILL, P2P & Metro Ethernet), Fixed Voice, SD-WAN, PRI, IMS Voice (Centrix).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.