Senior Consultant at Skyleaf
Views:2884 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Bid Manager - IT Domain (4-8 yrs)
End to End Bid management for e-governance and IT domain that includes :
- Responsible for bidding of projects related to Citizen Services Delivery, Visa and Passport Service Outsourcing, Call Centre Support projects.
- Identifying bid opportunity and prepare project scope document Attending pre bid, sending quires and maintain bid tracker, organizing bid kick of call.
- Contributes to pre-sales effort with preliminary cost estimating, bid planning, and risk assessment.
- Coordination with dept. heads for process identification, document preparation including BG.
- Identifying Business/technology Partners for successful bid creation. Handling client coordination, partner management and bid submission through online and off line mode.
- Bidding Submission Process Managing bid submission both online and offline through various Government Procurement portals like CPP (e-procurement) Respond to clarification / queries sought by clients during BID evaluation process.
- Managing process related to MOU sign off, PBG preparation and submission
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.