Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:335 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Bid Management Role - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
- Bid management job opportunity with a leading global consulting organization that is looking for a professional with 3-7 Years of experience in bid management/proposal management.
- Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Investment banking/consulting domain who- ll be responsible for delivering bids end to end, pitch presentations, standard and non-standard responses to RFP.
If you think this is the right opportunity designing for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing investment services to clients.
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding end to end tenders - the experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and another client/ prospect Pitch materials developing and driving project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Work closely with the pursuit team to resolve open items during the proposal and pitch presentation development process
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for the proposal database and extracting best practice content.
- Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in Bid management and Sales support
- Experience of working as a part of bid teams for asset managers, investment banks
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication required along with interpersonal skills.
What's in for you:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.