Consultant at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2193 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bid Defense/Bid Management Role - BFS Sector (4-8 yrs)
Opening for BFS BD in MNC
- Extensive experience of BFS across multiple domains (e.g. Retail banking and cards, Capital markets and wealth, etc)
- Experience in solution/ pre-sales in complex digital deals in BFS
- Strong understanding of digital technologies (e.g. cloud, AI & analytics, experience design, digital marketing, etc)
- All candidates must have a knack of writing compelling solution focused client facing documents (including presentations, whitepapers, RFP responses, etc)
Key Profile Requirements:
- Ability to understand Methodologies (ITIL, SDLC, SCRUM etc) and other industry business fundamentals and ability to showcase a quick learning curve
- Should have worked with onsite teams (US, Europe, APAC) in business development or delivery
- Familiarity with market research and analysis
- Banking and Financial Services basic understanding Experience is desirable.
- RFP / RFI Response
- Understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and have an ability to articulate the customer ask
- Create and publish Bid Plan.
- Work with Solution architects discussing solution options and initiate the build of response
- Participate, question and lead discussions keeping in mind customer environment specific needs. Working towards ensuring completeness and quality of response
- Work on pricing models and profitability sheets
- Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers and client partners) and Vertical & Horizontal teams.
- Prepare for Bid defense presentations as part of the sales cycle
- Bid Win, Loss and Pipeline Reporting