HR at Women Ethnic Brand
Views:5403 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
BIBA - Manager - Projects (7-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Job
The Manager - Project, will be responsible for End to End Project Management of New Store Rollout, Renovations and MBO's for all BIBA brands stores across India, also ensuring Vendor Development, Budgeting, Quality and Timelines adherence and partner closely with MIS Management team.
- Responsible for Market Trends Awareness and Research
- Ensuring New Store rollout
- Ensuring Layout creation for all Biba brand stores Pan India.
- Preparing Budgets and Vendor estimates coordination
- Partner with Accounts team for FA card creation process. Partner closely with Accounts department, for Purchase Order issuance to vendors- Civil, Furniture, HVAC, Tiles, Lights, Music, Sensormatic, CCTV, AV- Video walls etc. as per the standard rates approved by management.
- Manage Purchase Order, Advance payments, inspection of new sites, compliance agreements and invoicing of all vendors
People Management Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with Vendors and Landlords
- Analyze vendor capabilities and maintain matrix
- Manage and coordinate with vendor for onsite queries, payment status and Snag rectification coordination
- Negotiate Payments with Vendors
- Vendor Management Skills
Key Behavioral competencies required to perform this role
- Conflict management & negotiation
- Problem solving / analytical skills
- People Management & Development
- Attention to details
- Raising Productivity/ Planning
- Organizing, Results focused
Key Technical competencies required to perform this role
- Architect with Retail Rollout Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Vendor Management
- Civil Engineer with Retail rollout experience
- Proactive management of potential issues and drive to resolution
Key Performance Indicators
- Turn Around Time Management
- Timely Handover of stores to Operations team
The candidate would have to interact and manage the following stakeholders :
- Partner closely with Landlords, mall leasing heads, Facility Managers, Franchisees, and Brokers
- Partner closely with Vendors - Civil, Furniture, Tiles, Lights, Music, Sensormatic, CCTV, AV etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.