HR at Women Ethnic Brand
Views:3882 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BIBA - Manager - Business Development - South (5-8 yrs)
The role will be responsible for sales activities and lead the growth of assigned key accounts to new locations and retail options for Biba, also ensuring alignment of customer opportunities across various cities stores, Mall, high street owners and demonstrate a clear sales development message and proposition.
Role Description :
- To Plan and Locate new locations and retail options for both the brands.
- Gain Market knowledge, negotiate on best rates to offer the best in location in terms of PNL and brand awareness.
- Ensuring planning, execution and getting the approval process done for the identified potential market location
- Develop, build and nurture long-term partnerships with franchise and design KPIs for new accounts Assessment of properties on logical and documented reasoning - on basis of market potential, location benefit, commercials.
- Create Transactions related Reports and Documents Identify Retails options and locations Forecast, Track, Survey and analysis on best store location and have the ability to negotiate
- Aligning Retail consultants to Brand needs and requirements.
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with External Stake Holders, Malls, Landlords and partners through communication, meetings and visits and identify opportunities for continued growth and profitability
- Exploring Franchisee and to bring any major issues requiring resolutions for malls and landlords with calculated options and discussions to Business head for approval.
- Selection of consultants, brokers and presenting to management for approvals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.