HR at Women Ethnic Brand
Views:2520 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
BIBA - Chief Manager - Franchisee Development (12-18 yrs)
- Identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees
- Identifying the right markets for a successful retail store & then finding suitable franchisee for the same.
- Negotiating & following up with in-bound leads, creating out bound leads by visiting markets or through agents/brokers/franchise agencies
- Passionately represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development
- Able to build awareness in respective territories for the brands represented
- Identify Franchise Partners as per the Franchise business plan.
- Identify Franchise partners for key identified markets
- Ensure end to end ownership for Franchise sign ups and setup, Networking and lead generation
- Coordinate with Franchise partners to make business plans and track business
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting as per company guidelines
- Tracking and reporting competition in the market and taking appropriate actions to stay a step ahead.
- Coordinate with support functions at Head Office
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives for new and existing franchise.
- Shortlisting the right prospect for the closure. Site visit and closure.
- Single point of contact for the Business and coordinating for smooth function of Franchises.
- Organize new initiatives and determining marketing activities for the same
- Brand Building of the franchise in the target markets
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market.
- Conducting Market survey and Catchment analysis to see where our brand is placed
- Meeting enrollment targets month on month, quarter on quarter
- Supporting the sales team for opening new Franchisees
- Hand holding of new created franchise for a specific period