Senior Manager - TA at BI Worldwide
Views:561 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
BI Worldwide - Account Manager (5-10 yrs)
For us being leaders does not mean numbers alone - it means being trendsetters and shapers of the Loyalty and Engagement Space. This is why we invest heavily in making our Account Managers, experts in the domain. In fact, many of the frameworks being used in the Industry today were created at BI Worldwide, and our India associates are leading the charge on building new expertise every day. We would love for you to learn and eventually lead the way for newer innovations.
- Main point of contact for specific accounts
- May not oversee the day-to-day running of the account
- Primarily responsible for managing that account and maintaining an excellent client relationship.
- Establish budgets with the client
- SPOC for any conflict resolution
- Leads Account reviews
- Writes creative briefs, and approves payments to and from the client
- In charge of contracts and contract renewals, quality control on the account
- Actively pursues new opportunities with the client - The more opportunities, the more work, and money, for BIW.
- An Account Manager reports directly to either an Account Director or Regional Director, basis size of the account and provides inputs on all account activity.
- Overall 5+years of experience, with at least 3+ plus years of experience in managing Loyalty and Engagement Programs for own brand or client brand.
- Must demonstrate creativity and data-driven campaign planning
- Must demonstrate good understanding of Key Metrics of Programs Managed
- Good communication and a pleasing presence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.