HR Manager at Bhojantech Private Limited
Views:347 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bhojan - Manager - Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Bhojan - Manager - Marketing
About the Company :
- Bhojan is a dream and a mission to make clean, safe food accessible to the common man through affordable pricing and easy availability.
- We envision becoming India's largest organised food tech distribution channel which is trackable and monitored at every step. Currently serving across the Delhi-NCR region, we offer hygienic and affordable food to the largest underserved demographic in the country.
- With meals in the sub 100 category, Bhojan is made available through our extensive distribution network including Kirana stores, departmental stores, mass transit hubs, corporates and through our disruptive last mile delivery solution called Bhojan-on-Wheels.
Job Profile :
We are searching for a Marketing Manager with a hands-on experience in on-ground marketing, activations, digital marketing and data analytics at scale. A sound understanding of FMCG distribution systems and start-up experience is an added bonus. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing to drive a variety of initiatives to help companys growth and to build awareness of the product and brand.
1. Work with the Head of Marketing to drive initiatives to help meet the company's growth objectives.
2. Identify trends and insights, and optimise ROI on marketing spends.
3. Drive quantifiable gains based on performance oriented initiatives.
4. Be able to study and analyse digital-ad spends and optimise marketing communications or ad performance using A/B testing and audience segmentation.
5. Create, brainstorm and execute micro-marketing strategies single handedly as well as in collaboration with sales and account management teams.
6. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against business goals.
7. Develop, manage & build relationships with vendors.
8. Identify marketing challenges and drive solutions to them on the basis of data.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Pedigree & attitude are more valuable than degrees.
- Driven & hungry freshly graduated engineers are welcome to interview with us.
- Freshers from premier engineering institutes (IIT, BITS, among others)
- Experienced professionals with 4-7 years work experience as a Marketing Manager in the Marketing function of FMCG / F&B / E-Commerce company.
Key Competencies :
- Individual Contributor (IC) role.
- Strong analytical skills with solid grasp on Excel / PowerPoint
- Skills with Hind and English copy are an added bonus
- Ability to work across different teams and align everyone towards a common goal.
- Disciplined, sincere, highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to interpret data and make sense out of it without giving in to analysis paralysis.
- Use an analytical approach at all times to drive performance.
- Willing to fail, learn and try again
- We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.