HR Manager at BHIVE Workspace
Views:1007 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
BHIVE - Entrepreneur In Residence - Founder's Office (0-6 yrs)
Role : Entrepreneur-in-Residence - Founder's office
Experience Range : 0 to 6 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company :
- BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
- Excellent opportunity if you are looking to be an entrepreneur in future and/or want to get a deep dive experience in Indian startup world.
- MBA graduate from IIM/ISB or top global B-School in Finance/ Strategy/ General Management. Candidates in their final MBA semester can also apply. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience prior to MBA.
- The CEO Office takes initiatives and healthily contributes to the strategic planning of the organization and does a lot of general management work.
Role Summary :
Key Deliverables :
- General management
- Dealing with investors and advisors
- Co-ordinating with legal and accounting teams
- Working on investment deck and going over MIS reports
- Help with senior recruitment in the company
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports
- Help with executing new business strategies
Key Competencies :
- Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude
- Very strong critical thinking and multi-tasking ability.
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem
- Leadership skills, management acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place for senior employees. Can be applicable to this role in future.
- Only candidates with Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program) from Top 20 Management Schools can apply