Talent Acquisition Specialist at BharatPe
Views:10245 Applications:2370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:361
BharatPe - Senior Product Manager (2-8 yrs)
About Role :
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience and new technologies to deliver features to our customers.
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization.
- Define and own the business metrics and OKRs for our products.
- Work closely with the engineering team on refining and running the product development process
- Lead the UX team to ensure a consistent, seamless and aesthetically pleasing experience for our consumers across our suite of products.
- Build a world-class team of Product managers.
- Data driven decision making and Customer centric approach.
- Cross functional collaboration with Business, Design, Legal, Tech and Growth teams
- Very strong ability to think and solve from first principles and fundamentals.
- User Research
- Requirements gathering with Business teams
- Product Documentation
- Product Wireframing and design
- Data driven decision making
- Sprint planning, Feature Development, release and growth
- Stakeholder management and Collaboration across functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Undergrad from Top University (Comp Science preferred)
- Post Graduate Degree / MBA from a premier B School (Preferred, but not a constraint)
- Experience: 2-8 years of Product management experience in a digital company - preferably consumer internet (Fintech is preferred)