Lead Manager HR at Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd (100% Subsidiary of IndusInd Bank)
Views:1148 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Bharat Financial Inclusion - Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence & Analytics (3-8 yrs)
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Indicative Band: Manager
Function: Business Intelligence and Analytics
Reports to: Head Business Intelligence and Analytics
- This role partners closely with Senior stakeholders, Fraud Policy, Operations and technology teams and ability is required to drive and implement strategic interventions.
- Manage and deliver on multiple analytics projects and work in close knit collaboration with different teams for implementation.
- Contribution towards the organization wider goal to become a Data centric organization.
Key Accountabilities/ Key Responsibilities:
Job Role & Responsibilities:
Strategic Projects: Translate data into consumer or customer behavioural insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
KPIs: Monetary and Non- Monetary gain
Process Reengineering: Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
KPIs: FTE & Process Time Saving
Business Intelligence: Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment
KPIs: Qualitative Benefit - Consumption in Decisioning
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related quantitative field.
- Engineering / MBA background from a premier institute is preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Business analysis with working knowledge of: SAS / SQL (mandatory), R / Python (desired)
- Experience on business problems around Risk/Collections/sales/marketing strategy optimization, pricing optimization, cross-sell and retention.
- Experience in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Experience across different analytical methods like hypothesis testing, segmentation, Clustering etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Behaviour Skill: Execution Focussed
Must Haves For The Role:
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on analytical experience on Business Analytics
- Experience in usage of different analytical techniques, like segmentation, hypothesis testing, Clustering etc.
- Ability to drive clear and comprehensive communication flow between business stakeholders and the team and vice versa, translating analytical findings into key insights and actionable recommendations