Lead Manager HR at Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd (100% Subsidiary of IndusInd Bank)
Views:769 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Bharat Financial Inclusion - Manager - Analytics (6-11 yrs)
Position Title: Analytics Manager
Indicative Band: Chief Manager 2
Function: Business Intelligence and Analytics
Reports to: Head - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- This role partners closely with Senior stakeholders, Fraud Policy, Operations and technology teams and ability is required to drive and implement strategic interventions.
- Manage and deliver on multiple analytics projects and work in close knit collaboration with different teams for implementation.
- Provide thought leadership and drive the team to execute strategic projects and ensure in contribution to organization wider goal to become a Data centric organization.
Key Accountabilities/ Key Responsibilities:
Job Role & Responsibilities KPI's:
Models: Develop and deploy complex Machine learning models from masses of data
KPIs: Model Deployed, Accuracy & TAT Followed
Strategic Projects: Translate data into consumer or customer behavioural insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
KPIs: Monetary and Non- Monetary gain
Process Reengineering: Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
KPIs: FTE & Process Time Saving
Business Intelligence: Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment
KPIs: Qualitative Benefit - Consumption in Decisioning
Model Monitoring & Validation: Declutter information from masses of data and comprehend complicated model to validate accuracy of the model
KPIs: Risk and Control Adherence - Zero Breaches
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Engineering / MBA background from a premier institute is preferred.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in statistical analysis with working knowledge of: SAS / SQL (mandatory), R / Python (desired)
- Experience on business problems around sales/marketing strategy optimization, pricing optimization, cross-sell and retention.
- Ability to Mentor junior team on analytical and technical skills.
- Experience across different analytical methods like hypothesis testing, segmentation, time series forecasting, test vs. control comparison etc. Experience working with data from different sources and of different complexity Predictive modelling using Machine Learning
- Good to have: Experience with unstructured data analysis, e.g., call transcripts, using Natural language Processing (NLP)/ Text Mining
- Advanced analytical and business strategy skills
- Project and process management skills
Must Haves For The Role:
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on analytical experience on Modelling and Machine Learning
- Experience in usage of different analytical techniques, like segmentation, predictive modeling, time series forecasting, hypothesis testing, optimization etc.
- Ability to drive clear and comprehensive communication flow between business stakeholders and the team and vice versa, translating analytical findings into key insights and actionable recommendations
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills to eloquently explain and drive the agenda.