Bharat Financial Inclusion - Head - Legal & Compliance (14-20 yrs)
Head - Legal & Compliance heads the legal and compliance function of the company. The incumbent will work with the senior management to drive a culture of compliance in all transactions of the company. He/She will work closely with functions like member services, risk, finance, HR, Administration etc as well as external stakeholders to find solutions in the legal and compliance sphere and drive process excellence in the legal and compliance areas.
- Oversee the drafting, analyzing, negotiation and review of contractual documents and legal agreements for the company
- Provide guidance for all legal matters i.e., documentation, legal opinion and conduct of legal cases
- Provide advise on legal requirements related to various statutory and regulatory bodies
- Oversee all aspects of the compliance function. Handle legal and compliance matters related to getting of institutional finance, pave the way for getting approvals, permits, relevant licenses
- Ensure that all required filings as required by legislation and statutes are done on a timely basis
- Conduct of board meetings and with documentation support
- Liaison with all statutory authorities, litigation etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- A legal degree (LLB/ LLM) from a primer institute
- 14+ years of experience with last few years in a BFSI domain and part of the tenure in a listed firm.