Bharat Financial Inclusion - Credit Head - MSME & Affordable Housing (10-15 yrs)
This position is National Head Credit (Secured loans) responsible for creating credit policy/ guidelines and setup credit team handling credit underwriting/appraisal of MSME (Mortgages) & Affordable housing segment. The role involves setup of the credit vertical - involving hiring of regional, cluster and city credit managers. We expect the candidate to have suitable experience in building and managing a credit team with good track record.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Credit Underwriting :
- Design credit policy note/guidelines for MSME & Affordable housing segment
- Define end-to-end credit underwriting workflow
- Define automated credit rule engine to drive the credit decisions with minimal exceptions
- Build internal credit scoring model by Liaising with Analytics team for NTB customers and ETB customers
- Setup and Lead a team to handle credit underwriting independently
- Define and handle documentation requirements comprising loan agreements, charge creation, EC, and Title deeds etc.
- Processing of loan proposals within defined SLAs
- Should monitor KPIs and ensure portfolio quality through early warning signals.
- Liaising with Risk team to get the requisite credit approvals
Monitoring & Internal Audit Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to policies and processes and appropriately address any possibility of fraud.
- Ensure proper documentation and compliance by Liaising with internal audit team.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Ensure proper and correct reporting to the senior management.
- Competition bench-marking w.r.t products offered and changing market dynamics
- Complete ownership of recruiting, training, setting of KRAs and performance monitoring of reporting Team.
- Manage and groom its team for future roles.
- Ensure fair and consistent HR practices.