HR Manager at Exploring Infinities
Views:2779 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:578
Bhanzu - Associate Director - Growth/Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-11 yrs)
Through Bhanzu, we aim to eradicate maths phobia and encourage careers in maths and STEM fields among learners from across the world. Bhanzu is bridging the gap between dreams and competence, by enabling students to realise their full potential and introduce them to science, coding and AI, through the lens of maths.
- This is a key role that cuts across several company domains. The responsibilities would revolve around evaluating strategic initiatives/projects, conducting market research and due diligence, formulating business plans & conducting feasibility analysis, and designing detailed GTM strategies among others. Some of the key responsibility areas will be
- Devising product go-to-market process (domestic and international), plan time-lines, launch scenarios, pricing and promotions
- Working across functions (sales, marketing, product, etc.) to formulate & achieve company's short term and long-term strategic objectives
- Driving high priority strategic initiatives
- Preparing and recommending business proposals for new opportunities covering areas such as pricing, risk assessment, profitability, and ROI
- Working independently to ensure functional objectives are met
- 4-6 years of experience in strategy roles, consulting (MBB, Big4 Strategy & Ops teams), leading tech companies
- MBA from top tier college
- Experience of working in start-ups (preferably B2C)
- Experience of launching new geographies (good to have)
- Exposure of working with Product Teams
- Ability to conduct feasibility analysis and provide estimates on revenues, profitability, ROI, etc.
- Experience in internal/external stakeholder management/project management
- Proficient in data analysis, primary and secondary research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.