Employee at BeyondSkool (IVY Minds Learning Solutions Private Limited)
Views:158 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BeyondSkool - Head - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-12 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Product Leader, you are responsible for the success of multiple products.
- You will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and tactical product initiatives.
- He/She will set-up vision and directional roadmap that will strive to set the product and the company on a course to stay relevant and valuable in the long term.
- Drive the set vision and roadmap with your team of SPMs and PMs.
- You will set the goals, track and act on the metrics for your team.
- You'll set up systems as necessary for the success of your team.
- You have to lead by example. A large part of your success depends on your ability to develop your team.
- You will spend significant time coaching your PMs, engineers, and designers
- Consider the business impact, ROI, and other implications when making important decisions; performing business analysis (e.g., forecasting, pricing, economic models, etc.)
- Provide direction to product team and manage stakeholder expectations
- Mitigate risks, resolve bottlenecks and issues to ensure timely completion of milestones / releases
- Monitor and measure launched products using key metrics and use data for product refinement
- Conduct market and user research and analysis to capture potential product pivots
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to cross-functional stakeholders such as operations, sales, marketing, strategy
- Keep abreast with best practices and new trends in Product Management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Overall 8+ years of experience across business functions with BE/B.Tech (computer science / quantitative discipline) from Tier 1 institutes
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Manager in B2C (preferred)
- Must have delivered multiple successful products
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations, take decisions through data
- Understand business requirements, and make trade-offs decisions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to break down complex problems into smaller components
- Communication experience with conveying technical topics to the audience.
- Execution experience to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- We are looking for leaders with a proven track record of building great teams and products. Strong delegation skills with Inspirational leadership
- He/She should have helped their teams develop a strong product.
- He/She should have experience setting the pace for continuous delivery of value.
- Product thinking - ability to think strategically around a business and customer
- Hands on experience in setting and driving visions using frameworks like OKR and tools like Product Plan
- Logical bend of mind - ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems, data-driven
- Good storyteller - ability to create and sell a story, motivate all towards a vision
- Execution focused - ability to infuse execution, milestone focused
- Strong communication - ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Dependable - ability to stand by the team and seen as a source of stability
As we have Bring your own device policy, so candidates should have a Laptop.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.