Human Resource at Bewakoof.com
Views:9656 Applications:1387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Bewakoof.com - Talent Acquisition & Business Partnering Role (2-4 yrs)
The individual in this role will be responsible for responding to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech & Leadership roles) from our target industry segments. Advice, develop and implement ideas and lead the recruitment cycle.
Founded 7 years ago, Bewakoof is one of the largest Youth Fashion Brands in India. Started by 2 IIT Bombay alumni, it's one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country. The company has a revenue run-rate of 250crs, growing more than 100% Y-O-Y, and has managed to be the sole profitable player in the online shopping space in India.
Serving 30,000 products daily, Bewakoof has sold over 1cr products till date, with a team-strength of 250 employees and a 1000 people workforce across manufacturing and warehousing. We plan to grow 10x in the next 4 years with a vision to create India's largest Youth Fashion Brand, and this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey!
Talent Acquisition at Bewakoof:
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech & Leadership roles) from our target industry segments. Build the company's professional network through relationships with relevant colleges for effective campus hiring.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong people evaluation and decision-making skills.
- High level of ownership and proactive approach is MUST