Human Resource at Bewakoof.com
Views:6113 Applications:862 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Bewakoof.com - Senior Manager - Human Resource (7-10 yrs)
The role of a Senior HR Manager will entail creating a performance-driven culture that continuously creates business impact. It encompasses the full breadth of the HR spectrum - it will be a blend of HR strategy, Organizational Design, a comprehensive HR generalist role, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Driving the Learning & Development agenda etc.
1. HR Strategies & Processes :
- Design and implement impactful HR Strategies & Processes to deliver results for the company.
- Develop Human Capital Strategy and tactical programs in alignment with priorities of the business, also support and participate in the business strategy by bringing in the people context
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of HR operations to ensure adherence to policies and processes
- Proactively identify, plan and, through the team, implement process improvements across functions that will increase efficiency, fully utilizing our HR system and enhancing employee experience.
2. Talent Management :
- To develop the organization's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation
- Candidate's Profiling and Competency Mapping through various sources.
- Building a strong employer brand and promoting the ethos of the company
- Compensation Benchmarking, Salary fitment, and Salary Forecasting.
- Employee Engagement through their lifecycle management.
- Willingness to initiate hands-on involvement in areas of forecasting hiring needs from approved staffing plans, prioritization of request fulfillment, reporting and tracking of Talent Acquisition activity
3. Organization Design & Development :
- To contribute research, analysis, and ideas to the development of the HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support the organization's ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norms.
- Provide advice & support to line managers on appropriate team structure & design to meet current & future business needs.
4. Performance Management :
- Formulate & Implement Performance Appraisal system across the company.
- Coordinate with Functional Heads in preparing Job Description, KRA & KPIs of all employees.
- Periodically review human resource management performance measures, and identify necessary course corrections
5. Compensation & Benefits :
- To review and design/redesign C&B policies, practices, and processes in line with internal & external benchmarks.
- Driving the variable/incentive pay strategy for the organization
- Developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Managing the implementation of C&B programs and processes, ensuring compliance with schedules, structures, and processes.
- Leading interaction with line leaders to proactively think through issues/challenges in rewards.
6. Learning & Development :
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their employees; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure the best use of the development budgets.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support employee development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
7. HR Operations & Payroll Management :
- Designing and implementing benefits, compliance-related policies and working with the management to ensure its alignment with business need
- Ensuring correct employee-manager mapping and timely, meaningful and objective goal setting/upload process in HRIS while ensuring 100% coverage of employees from all warehouse locations
- Ensuring successful completion of the onboarding process, all joining formalities and documentation requirements within stipulated timelines
- Ensuring smooth employee exit process and completion of Full and Final Settlement in accordance with the Statutory Laws
Apply to us if :
- Lots of experience in playing a Senior HR Manager or similar role with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience in HR space
- Expertise in HR across talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management system, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws.
- Basically, creating an institution that can attract and retain extraordinary talent
- Should have led the various HR Teams for a mid-sized organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced with quick decision-making environment;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.