Human Resource at Bewakoof.com
Views:5020 Applications:782 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Bewakoof.com - Senior Manager - Human Resource (7-10 yrs)
The role of a Senior HR Manager will entail creating a performance-driven culture that continuously creates business impact. It encompasses the full breadth of the HR spectrum - it will be a blend of HR strategy, Organizational Design, a comprehensive HR generalist role, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Driving the Learning & Development agenda etc.
1. HR Strategies & Processes :
- Design and implement impactful HR Strategies & Processes to deliver results for the company.
- Develop Human Capital Strategy and tactical programs in alignment with priorities of the business, also support and participate in the business strategy by bringing in the people context
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of HR operations to ensure adherence to policies and processes
- Proactively identify, plan and, through the team, implement process improvements across functions that will increase efficiency, fully utilizing our HR system and enhancing employee experience.
2. Talent Management :
- To develop the organization's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation
- Candidate's Profiling and Competency Mapping through various sources.
- Building a strong employer brand and promoting the ethos of the company
- Compensation Benchmarking, Salary fitment, and Salary Forecasting.
- Employee Engagement through their lifecycle management.
- Willingness to initiate hands-on involvement in areas of forecasting hiring needs from approved staffing plans, prioritization of request fulfillment, reporting and tracking of Talent Acquisition activity
3. Organization Design & Development :
- To contribute research, analysis, and ideas to the development of the HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support the organization's ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norms.
- Provide advice & support to line managers on appropriate team structure & design to meet current & future business needs.
4. Performance Management :
- Formulate & Implement Performance Appraisal system across the company.
- Coordinate with Functional Heads in preparing Job Description, KRA & KPIs of all employees.
- Periodically review human resource management performance measures, and identify necessary course corrections
5. Compensation & Benefits :
- To review and design/redesign C&B policies, practices, and processes in line with internal & external benchmarks.
- Driving the variable/incentive pay strategy for the organization
- Developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Managing the implementation of C&B programs and processes, ensuring compliance with schedules, structures, and processes.
- Leading interaction with line leaders to proactively think through issues/challenges in rewards.
6. Learning & Development :
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their employees; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure the best use of the development budgets.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support employee development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
7. HR Operations & Payroll Management :
- Designing and implementing benefits, compliance-related policies and working with the management to ensure its alignment with business need
- Ensuring correct employee-manager mapping and timely, meaningful and objective goal setting/upload process in HRIS while ensuring 100% coverage of employees from all warehouse locations
- Ensuring successful completion of the onboarding process, all joining formalities and documentation requirements within stipulated timelines
- Ensuring smooth employee exit process and completion of Full and Final Settlement in accordance with the Statutory Laws
Apply to us if :
- Lots of experience in playing a Senior HR Manager or similar role with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience in HR space
- Expertise in HR across talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management system, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws.
- Basically, creating an institution that can attract and retain extraordinary talent
- Should have led the various HR Teams for a mid-sized organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced with quick decision-making environment;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills