Human Resource at Bewakoof.com
Views:2540 Applications:609 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Bewakoof.com - Associate Supply Chain Manager (2-3 yrs)
- To develop systematic processes among operations to execute the production planning/replenishment.
- Drive incremental changes in current processes to increase productivity and process efficiencies using operations concepts.
- Will work with cross-functional teams (procurement, production, design, and marketing) to provide timely replenishment and planning actions/insights for all turn business, promotions, seasons and assortment changes.
- Reconcile inventory as needed; may participate in inventory control activities and provide analytical decision support as directed.
- Develop Materials Planning function for goods and materials needed for Company operations.
- Identify the systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems.
- Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting.
- Prior experience of 2-3 years in handling Operations preferably in an e-commerce environment (Apparel, FMCG, Manufacturing)
- Start-up attitude: quick execution, self-drive and willingness to work long hours
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis tools
- Ability to work with MS Excel; experience with a forecast modeling tool preferred; working knowledge of SAP systems and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team with a strong ability to multitask