Human Resource at Bewakoof.com
Views:7004 Applications:1729 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Bewakoof.com - Associate Category Manager - Apparels (1-2 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities-
- End to end responsibility of Whole Product-Life-Cycle from conception through market analysis, production, launch and customer experience.
- Driving category growth and market share with strong product/consumer analytics.
- Keeping up to date with the latest launch in the category and doing market research thoroughly for bringing the new products.
- Planning and developing the product range and finalizing the pricing strategy for products.
- Responsible for cataloging/listing of all the products with images, stories, content etc on the website.
- Managing photo-shoots of all the SKU along with all the product description and other contents and providing the same to support team.
- Creating newly launched products on SAP system.
- Follow up with the support team for getting products live and checking if products are live with the proper description or not.
- To ensure 100% customer satisfaction through brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis-a-vis Delivery Time, Product Quality, Wrong SKU delivered etc.
- Interact with users and potential customers to understand their requirement, problems with current ways analyzing data and translate the same into the product.
What We Are Looking For-
- Graduate (Engg./MBA/NIFT) with 1-2 year of experience in category/product management role.
- Start-up attitude: quick execution, self-drive and willingness to work long hours.
- Deep thinker
- Should be able to identify problems and break it down to come up with a solution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret data and make sense out of it without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.