Recruitment Specialist at Better.com
Views:166 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Better - Technical Training Lead (5-10 yrs)
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster- and most importantly- more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
Right now, we are funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
We have funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
We ranked #11 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
We were listed to Forbes- FinTech 50 2020
And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
We have secured over $254 million from our investors to date
- Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it's important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion- from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
- The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
A Better opportunity:
- Through the combined efforts of recruiting, human resources, and office management, the People team works to create and foster a positive and productive employee experience. We take ownership of everything from the smallest details - like keeping the right snacks in stock - to the largest projects - such as structuring performance management to make sure that every member of the team feels supported, positively challenged, and able to thrive at Better. We have fun, love what we do, and care deeply about building a Better workplace.
- We are looking for a Technical Training Lead at a Managerial level to help deliver a world class technical upskilling experience for our new joiners and handhold process trainers for effective training delivery. This individual will play an integral role in creating and evolving a framework for the technical onboarding process and facilitate technical training sessions to ensure effective and efficient upskilling while engaging the audience well.
- Through a thorough knowledge of US Mortgage Industry, technical training experience, instructional design acumen and facilitation skills, this individual will devise and deploy technical training roadmaps and monitor their deployment as per the frequency of the onboarding cycles while liaison with process trainers.
- Develop Technical onboarding session plan, modules, and activities in collaboration with Indian and global teams
- Facilitate all the technical sessions for India Onboarding Program and handhold new joiners in their learning journey for 1 month
- Create and moderate the month 2 - 6 technical learning plans for the new joiners and support process trainers in delivering it effectively and efficiently
- Ensure compliance to the learning mandates and create a effective reporting mechanism for these sessions
- Facilitate on-going monthly technical calendar programs
- Continually ideate and implement new L&D tools and technologies to enhance the overall onboarding experience
- With a strong background in Instructional Design, you are intrinsically a facilitator!
- You display strong knowledge around US Mortgage Industry and have a strong background in technical upskilling in this industry
- You are adept at engaging the audience in a meaningful learning dialogue with a thorough understanding and application of Adult Learning principles
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity, taking initiative with little to no direction excites you
- You have high personal integrity, the ability to coach team members and lead by example
- Presenting and Managing Data is your forte and drives you in your daily routine
- You come with 5+ years of Technical Facilitation experience, 2+ years in US Mortgage industry preferably
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well