Recruitment Specialist at Better.com
Views:527 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Better - Talent Sourcer (1-3 yrs)
- Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster and most importantly more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now, we are funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
- We have funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes- FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We have secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it's important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
A Better opportunity:
- Better.com is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join their Talent Acquisition Team. If you are passionate about Sourcing and building Talent pipelines and have bold ideas with a potential to revolutionize this space, check us out.
What you- ll do:
- Understand the job requirement, Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet hiring targets in an effective manner.
- Source talent for critical roles, while functioning as a support person to Senior Recruiters.
- Utilise our ATS- Greenhouse to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates.
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques.
- Promote exceptional candidate experience throughout the interview process.
What the Ideal Candidate Looks like:
- 1-3 years of experience in sourcing/recruiting talent in a corporate or agency environment.
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Self-motivated, competitive against your own personal goals
A go-getter who can self-manage and execute new processes and strategies.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.