TABP Lead at Better.com
Views:832 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Better - Specialist - Human Resources (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for someone who puts people first, working in the best interest of both our employees and the company. This person should have a strong understanding of people's guidelines and can navigate situations thoughtfully and effectively.
What you will do as a HR Specialist:
- Individual Contributor as part of the Global HR Shared Services team in India supporting India and US
- You will play a vital role in processing the backend transactions related to the General Employee Queries, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation and other crucial departments, along with making sure that the relevant SLA's are met.
- Learn and perform newly transitioned processes and over time gain subject matter expertise in the respective departments
- Adhere to and demonstrate high proficiency in agreed critical metrics & SLAs
- Assist in building and maintaining the Standard Operating Procedures for Case Management
- Deliver high quality and consistent service delivery to all internal customers and partners and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Actively partners in the Data Management tasks like Audits, Reporting, Data Entry/Update etc.
Key Skills & Abilities :
- Experience for 1 to 3 years in HR Operations / Shared Services or a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills with working knowledge of Ms Office and/or G-Suite (Excel, Doc. and Powerpoint)
- Has an eye for detail and process adherence
- Is a self-starter who is intrinsically motivated for their own performance to achieve desired results
- Should be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Is agile and can function in an ambiguous environment, capable of taking charge when the situation needs it
- Prior Experience with HR ticketing tools preferred
- Should be able to handle large volumes of HR Operational tasks and Employee Queries
- Open to working in US Shift Hours