Recruitment Specialist at Better.com
Views:722 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Better - People Business Partner (6-10 yrs)
Better.com is growing and we- re looking for an People Business Partner to join our People team. If you- re looking to make an impact alongside a collaborative team that's transforming the homeownership industry, check us out.
Our People Business Partner work to build, iterate and execute on our people management processes, aligned with curating an environment where our people have the tools and resources they need to add value.
Responsibilities will include:
Employee interactions :
- Consistent check-in points (45, 90, 6 months, 1 year, exit, etc)
- Pulse checks with ICs, Manager, Leaders
- Providing leaders regular updates on how their team is doing
- Provide Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching for employees and management
Deployment of programs (examples below) :
- Onboarding success and integration
- Working with leaders to identify high potential employees
- Fostering a real-time and continuous feedback environment
- Holding leaders and managers accountable to managing performance
- Executing promotions and internal transfers
We are looking for someone who puts people first, working in the best interest of both our employees and the company. This person should have a strong understanding of people guidelines and can navigate situations thoughtfully and effectively.
- 6+ years experience in an Employee Relations, People Partner or equivalent role
- Hands on with data, analysis and PPT
- Demonstrated experience providing solid judgment and experience assisting risk relative to the business
- Excellent written/verbal communication and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusive results in their work
- Energized by a constantly changing environment
- Integrity and strong emotional intelligence. Leads with empathy and intuition.
- Ability to cultivate relationships and build rapport quickly across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action