Better Mortgage - Senior Associate - Operations Excellence (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr. Associate to help our Ops Excellence team reach its peak as Better continues growing. In this role, person will be aiding in all aspects of the Sales & Operations team's incentive programs, including communication, design implementation and administration. The role reports into Sales Strategy and Operations and works closely with the team leadership, Finance and HR to ensure effective and scalable designs across Better's Sales organization. This role is also responsible for reporting plan effectiveness through performance management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the creation, articulation and interpretation of the sales incentive compensation philosophy that aligns with Better's values and mission to include sales plans for reps and managers.
- Perform monthly and quarterly compensation calculations.
- Drive analysis that directly influences sales strategy for incentive programs
- Maintain and continually evaluate the effectiveness of incentive programs for the sales team, suggest data driven improvements when applicable
What the ideal candidate looks like:
You are a go getter with capabilities to work quickly under fast paced environment, impeccable skills in keeping things organized and be able to communicate effectively.
- 4-6 years experience in a highly analytical environment, preferably in sales operations.
- 2-4 years managing a compensation program E2E.
- You have SQL and Looker/Look ML experience.
- Preferred: You have experience with sales and operations incentive compensation management systems (for e.g. Xactly etc.).
- Experience with Workday a plus.
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster- and most importantly- more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now, we are funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
- We have funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes- FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We have secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it's important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion- from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what is in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself- we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We- ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.