Recruitment Specialist at Better.com
Views:364 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Better - Analyst - Operations Excellence (4-6 yrs)
Job description :
A Better company :
- Better.com is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the world and offers a great opportunity to the candidates.
- We believe homeownership is valuable. Here's why: Not only has homeownership historically been one of the most reliable ways to build wealth, it also strengthens ties to community and contributes positively to overall well-being. The way the mortgage industry operates today makes it harder and harder for people to consider homeownership -so we set out to change that. The traditional mortgage process is designed to confuse, riddled with unnecessary fees, takes too much time, and is built on a foundation of misaligned incentive structures. It's time customers had a Better option.
Since 2016, we've already funded over $3 Billion in loans and we- re not slowing down. We continue to outpace the rest of the industry at every turn. Our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank, American Express, and others have invested over $85MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical.
Trying to modernize a decades old industry isn't easy, but it is supremely rewarding. Become part of a Better team.
A Better opportunity:
Better is looking for an analytically minded sales enthusiast to work alongside our Sales & Operations Team. This person will be aiding in all aspects of the Sales & Operations team's incentive programs, including communication, design implementation and administration. The role reports into Sales Strategy and Operations and works closely with the team leadership, Finance and HR to ensure effective and scalable designs across Better's Sales organization. This role is also responsible for reporting plan effectiveness through performance management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the creation, articulation and interpretation of the sales incentive compensation philosophy that aligns with Better's values and mission to include sales plans for reps and managers.
- Perform monthly and quarterly compensation calculations.
- Drive analysis that directly influences sales strategy for incentive programs
- Maintain and continually evaluate the effectiveness of incentive programs for the sales team, suggest data-driven improvements when applicable
- 4-6 years experience in a highly analytical environment, preferably in sales operations.
- 2-4 years managing a compensation program E2E.
- You have SQL and Looker/Look ML experience.
Preferred : You have experience with sales and operations incentive compensation management systems (for e.g. Xactly etc.).
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what's in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.