General Manager at Bert Labs
Views:465 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Bert Labs - Lead - Fundraising - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDIf (11-18 yrs)
Lead - Fundraising
- Co-create a policy and vision for fund raising for the organization
- Fund Raising through Banks/FIs and Venture Capital
- Deal Origination, structuring, negotiation & execution of transactions across Equity/Debt.
- Having Deep network and established relationships with potential angel investors, private equity partner, VC Partner, Banks (Private & PSU), NBFCs, Credit Funds
- Leading deal diligence process and interacting with investors to ensure successful completion of the process
- Preparing and presenting investor pitch deck to potential investors
- Work with the team in preparation of teasers, pitch books, information memorandum, management presentations, financial models and other deal related presentations & notes
- Development & interpretation of financial models & valuation metrices.
- Development & interpretation of Intellectual Property Valuation
- Liaison with Banks/Financial Institutions/FinTech companies for identifying different financing opportunities for Company's ongoing projects
- Preparing proposals for MSME financing Secured/Unsecured/Supply chain finance proposals and coordinating with different Banks/Financial Institutions/FinTech companies
- Understanding of different Central and State government funding scheme for early-stage companies/MSMEs applicable to the Company and working towards getting funds sanctioned
- Acting as a primary relationship interface with all potential investors/bankers/Financial Institutions
- 11+ years of experience in Corporate Treasury or Venture Capital/Private Equity Firm or Fintech company or large manufacturing company
- MBA degree from Premium Institute (must have)
- Excellent financial modeling skills preferred, experience in statistical modeling techniques is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent Project management and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Transformation mindset: demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity, lead change, solve problems and improve processes
- Business Partnering Skills with customer focus
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ambitious drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.