Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beroe Inc
Views:2879 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Beroe - TL - Consulting - Logistics Services (5-8 yrs)
Manage a team of 10-15 members directly and indirectly to ensure projects meet all requirements in terms of quality and timelines as specified by the organisation, the team develops the required skill sets that help them meet the organisational and client requirement and finally build the systems required to sustain the momentum
Duties and Accountabilities
Projects and clients related
- Lead the Logistics Team and provide actionable sourcing solutions to clients across multiple Industry
- Have understanding of market dynamics as the role entails exposure to a range of sub categories in Logistics like
- Transportation (Road, Air, Ocean and Rail Freight segments)
- Warehousing (General and Temperature Controlled )
- Distribution (Cold Chain and Non-Cold Chain)
- CEP, 3PL, Freight Forwarding and other value added services.
- Assist clients in identifying and evaluating suitable partners/suppliers in the Logistics Sub- categories.
- Track and analyse best practices related to spend management in this category
- Monitor and evaluate key developments related to strategic sourcing
- Support clients with spend analysis, procurement spend benchmarking, cost optimization strategies, Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA), negotiation support and overall category management support to Fortune 500 clients
- Help in creating solution design for the team;
- Accountable and responsible for quality of the output
- Capability in multi –tasking and business solutions to the team.
- Conduct scoping and feasibility studies and communicate same to client.
- Handling client calls during project execution process for scoping, interim update and final presentation.
- Lead multiple teams on projects while managing quick turnarounds and varied requirements of projects
- Develop the team in terms of category and procurement expertise
- Conduct trainings for the team as and when required on various areas relating to procurement and packaging
- Guide the team in terms of client management, presentation and other soft skills
Supervisor: Senior Research Manager
Team: Team includes analyst focus on multiple categories like Transportation, Warehousing, Distribution, 3PL and other value added services.
Team Size : 10-15 people
Job Requirements :
- Essential: MBA / PGDM/MSc or relevant post graduate from a good institute (full time)
- Exceptional understanding of strategy and operations within Logistics/procurement
- Looking at minimum 5+ years of hands on experience in Logistics/procurement/research
- Good command over financial concepts
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in handling a team of achievers
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Beroe is a global procurement intelligence company focused on providing customized, relevant market intelligence, supply chain risk analysis and green advisory services to Fortune 500 organizations
- Beroe has deep category expertise with over 350 advisors, each a specialist in one category. This allows Beroe to act as an extension arm of any Procurement office, to provide robust, predictive, real time intelligence and insights.
- Our Primary industries of expertise are Healthcare, Food, Beverage, Tobacco, Personal products, Chemicals, Materials, Mining, Oil & Gas, Banking , Financial Services, Insurance and Technology.
- With operations all over the world, Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- For more details, please visit : www.beroe-inc.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.