Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beroe Inc
Views:693 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Beroe - Analyst - Cost Modelling (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- To build /develop cost model for any product or service.
- Specific to cost modelling, the job would entail in building /development of a cost model for any product/service.
- Would be part of solution design for the cost model, identify and evaluate the different data points required, support development of the cost model.
- Effective supplier/expert relationship management
- Evaluate financial reports to support cost models and final evaluation of the cost model for accuracy and logic.
- Should have a procurement perspective for the cost model that is provided finally to the client and needs to be strong in excel skills.
- Will be accountable for timely and quality delivery of projects.
- Accountable for quality checking of reports.
- Co-ordinating with support teams (client engagement, editing etc.) for smooth delivery.
- Support sales team by identifying emerging trends and potential clients.
- Will be accountable for knowledge management activities.
- Work on cross-functional projects.
- Knowledge of broader economic/political/financial trends across the globe and their implications.
Job Requirements :
- If experienced, should have a holistic view on the respective industry/ domain.
- To analyse total cost of ownership
- Should be efficient and effective in making supplier calls and gathering data points
- Supplier-price-cost management analysis
- Profitability analysis
- To understand the impact of cost drivers/cost elements
- Holistic understanding of international accounting practices such as GAAP and IFRS is a must
- Understand product-service needs
- Strong Analytical and investigative skills
- Financial analysis
- Acumen for alternative sources and analyse the cost impact
- Number crunching ability
- Ability to work on different costing techniques
- Should be very good in Excel, Advanced Excel/Macros
- PowerPoint presentation and Report generation ability is an added advantage
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
Qualification : MBA Finance/PGDM with minimum 60% throughout their academics or CWA/CA Inter up to 2 attempts (but cleared) are eligible.
Work Experience : 1 to 4 years of experience.
Technical Requirement :
- Competitive / Marketing Intelligence.
- Industry Analysis
- Best practice Insights
- Supplier Profiling
- Pricing & Cost Analysis
- Advanced excel/macros
- Presentation and report Generation
- Personal Characteristics
- Right attitude
- Good Analytical skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Quick learner
- Out of box thinking
- Self-driven and Self Confident
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.