Human Resources at Berger paints
Views:1839 Applications:549 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Berger Paints - Assistant Manager - Supply Chain (3-13 yrs)
- Berger Paints is the second largest paints company in India and one of the top 5 paint companies in Asia. It is headquartered in Kolkata, with 16 strategically located manufacturing units across India (including the subsidiaries), 2 in Nepal, 1 each in Poland and Russia and about 162 stock points. The company also has an international presence in 4 countries (Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland and Russia). With employee strength of above 3000 and a countrywide distribution network of 25,000+ dealers, Berger is acclaimed as a game changer in the sector with a vibrant portfolio of paints and tailor-made customer services in every paint segment.
Provides leadership to Supply Chain function.
- Implementation and review of processes for achieving budgeted targets
- Manage Supplies of Specific Product groups
- Development of business strategy for sustainable growth.
- Understand Business environment locally & globally and act accordingly.
- Implement and adapt easily to new SCM Tools
He/she would :
1. Manage supply of material groups assigned to him by sensing demand across the county. Close coordination with Sales is required.
2. Manage day to day operations of Supply coordinating with the factories and FG Vendors.
3. Have basic understanding of Demand Planning and Supply Planning tools. Comfortable to use the same and work on Developmental projects
4. Keep a tight control on Inventory to avoid stock outs and generation of old obsolete stock
5. Have overall understanding of Supply chain processes like Planning, Distribution, Procurement
INVITING APPLICATIONS FROM TIER 1 MANAGEMENT COLLEGES FROM 2014 TO 2018 PASSOUT