Vice President - Human Resources & Administration at Bengal Group Limited
Views:293 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Bengal Group - Chief Technology Officer (12-25 yrs)
Bengal Group - Chief Technology Officer
- We are looking for an FTTH service & network system engineer who will be responsible for the ISP system and network engineering of the FTTH network equipment based on the coexistence of GPON legacy technology & next generation "XGS-PON" and "NG-PON2" technology (ITU-T G.98x standards & all the related BBF Technical Recommendations).
- Based on the evolution of the FTTH products, services, and associated SLA required by the product management of the residential, business, and wholesale market, the candidate will have to collaborate to the development of the technical solution that is to be implemented onto the GPON network equipment (OLT & ONT) in the context of the client's network evolution.
- He will also lead the testing engineers for the full validation of the technical solution defined.
- The FTTH services & network engineer also will be responsible for the design and implementation of a fiber access service solution with the best possible customer experience.
Which technical skills do you need in order to perform this position :
- Advanced knowledge of GPON protocol (ITU-T G.98x standards) and/or strong experience of GPON equipment configuration (OLT & ONT) is mandatory
Broadband Forum Technical Recommendations for access networks :
- Network protocols : PPPoE, IPoE, ARP, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, RTP, VOIP SIP, LACP, IGMP, MPLS, Radius server, DHCP server and so on.
- Working Experience as Team Leader (FTTM/GPON/FTTH Project) Provisioning & system migration (Team Leader) Planning (Team Leader) Project Implementation (Team Leader) Quality Assurance & Reporting in ETISALAT as (Team Leader)