Vice President - Human Resources & Administration at Bengal Group Limited
Views:683 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Bengal Group - Chief Technology Officer (10-20 yrs)
The chief technology officer (CTO) will be in charge of all company technology and technological resources. The chief technology officer will establish company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth. They will supervise the system and quality assurance processes. The CTO will focus on maintaining and improving all technological issues in the company.
- Setting company technical vision and leading the company's technological development
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of ISP, IPTV, OTT services
- Identifying opportunities for ISP, IPTV, OTT services.
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Mentoring team members
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures
- Maintaining network security with IT team
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Supervising workflow of IT department
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies.