Lead Consultant at Kelly Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:894 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Benefits & Payroll Manager (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for a knowledgeable and Hands-on Benefits & Payroll Specialist for a leading MNC, who manages the employee benefits plan by performing below duties:
The Payroll and Benefits Manager will provide high quality support to the Global Payroll and Benefits Team, by offering in-country expertise, insight and support for the benefits function in India and APAC.
- Support our global benefits initiative by marketing plans to help organization remain competitive
- Work with consultants to find the most valuable plans for the organization in India, Singapore, Hong Kong and China, while ensuring cost control.
- Provide demographics and analytics to the global payroll and benefits team that will be used to understand entire benefits platform
- Manage all payroll functions and work with existing staff to execute payroll
- Create process for a proper payroll audit.
- Must have knowledge of all compliance laws pertaining to Payroll within India, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- 7+ years of HR experience in Payroll and Benefits
- Should have Full time Post graduation degree from a reputed University / Institution
- Ability to execute processes and tasks with little supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters and respond effectively to such situations
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex benefits material
Interested candidates with relevant experience kindly apply.