Lead Consultant at Kelly Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:2564 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Benefits & Payroll Manager (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for a knowledgeable and Hands-on Benefits & Payroll Specialist for a leading MNC, who manages the employee benefits plan by performing below duties:
The Payroll and Benefits Manager will provide high quality support to the Global Payroll and Benefits Team, by offering in-country expertise, insight and support for the benefits function in India and APAC.
- Support our global benefits initiative by marketing plans to help organization remain competitive
- Work with consultants to find the most valuable plans for the organization in India, Singapore, Hong Kong and China, while ensuring cost control.
- Provide demographics and analytics to the global payroll and benefits team that will be used to understand entire benefits platform
- Manage all payroll functions and work with existing staff to execute payroll
- Create process for a proper payroll audit.
- Must have knowledge of all compliance laws pertaining to Payroll within India, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- 7+ years of HR experience in Payroll and Benefits
- Should have Full time Post graduation degree from a reputed University / Institution
- Ability to execute processes and tasks with little supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters and respond effectively to such situations
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex benefits material
Interested candidates with relevant experience kindly apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.