Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:232 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Benefits Operations Manager - BPO/IT (5-10 yrs)
US Benefits Operations Manager
- This position specializes in the administration and review of retirement plans for small to medium-sized businesses.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and interpret plan documents.
- Compilation and review of trust financial statements.
- Reconcile census data and calculate years of service for eligibility and vesting.
- Calculate and allocate employer contributions.
- Calculate self-employment income and tax.
- Prepare and process distribution packages for terminated, retired or deceased plan participants.
- Perform annual testing to demonstrate satisfaction of coverage and non-discrimination requirements.
- Complete required governmental reporting forms (including but not limited to 1099-R, 945, 5500, 5330).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of retirement plan legislation and possess extensive knowledge of ERISA laws and regulations.
- Calculate amount available for loans and process loan paperwork.
- Administer daily valuation plans which include processing payroll contributions, loan payments, dividends, participant transfers and distributions.
- Review work prepared by the Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Administrators and Support Staff.
- Consult directly with clients and their professional advisors.
- Consult directly with plan participants regarding loans, distributions and related tax consequences.
- Communicate with external auditors regarding plan audits.
- Consult with client on plan administration and plan design.
- Recommend and discuss plan design changes with client.
- Consult and advise client on technical and regulatory issues.
- Manage time to assure work is completed within the firm's guidelines.
- Communicate with prior TPA, investment advisor and client on takeover plans.
- Review of QDRO, calculate and process distributions to alternate payee.
- Attend meetings with clients and plan participants.
- Assist in the hiring, training and mentoring of Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Administrators.
- Assist Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Manager with work assignments and tracking of projects.
- Responsible for direct client responsibility.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Minimum 5 years- experience in Third Party Administration (US Benefits).
2. Proficient in Internal Revenue Code as it applies to Qualified Plans.
3. Deep expertise with ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, Paternity/Maternity Leaves, ACA and other benefit compliance experience.
4. Must have a strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft.
7. Experience with Relius Administration a plus.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G GANESH
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.