Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:501 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Benefits Lead/Manager - BPO (8-10 yrs)
The India Benefits Lead - Manager manages the development and implementation of benefit solutions for the company (includes more than 220,000 employees across India & Sri Lanka).
This position manages the development of short- and long-term benefit strategy and ensures that the benefits programs are market competitive and are linked to company's total rewards strategy.
Also provide insights from market trends to design appropriate benefit programs to attract, motivate and retain our talent.
The India Benefits Lead - Manager manages the benefits philosophy, process, and operational guidelines. Working with HR leadership, s/he may manage aspects of acquisitions and engagements. In addition, s/he manages various health and welfare projects.
- Build short- and long-term benefit strategy and ensure that the benefits programs are market competitive and are linked to Company's total rewards strategy.
- Explore introducing newer benefits/ revamping current benefits which strengthens the competitiveness in the benefits space.
- Monitor the India's benefit programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws, standards, and ensure that the India programs are fully integrated with statutory programs.
- Develop and implement benefit solutions to maximize economies of scale and spend.
- Manage the annual update of benefits information and draft summaries for leadership when necessary.
- Monitor benefit trends and provide guidance to leadership on direction of our programs
- Develop and maintain a network of benefit contacts in the industry.
- Manage other health & welfare and benefits projects, as necessary (e.g., analysis of coverage data for outsourcing or merger/acquisitions, senior executive new program design, work from home projects etc.).
- Identify and lead the participation in market surveys.
- Vendor Management.
- Knowledge of statutory benefits and retirement programs
- Strong knowledge on insurance workings
- Knowledge of basic health and welfare programs - medical, life, disability, wellness, time off, etc.
- Ability to manage large scale programs and work with different stakeholders
- Ability to handle highly sensitive situations
- Ability to present & sell business cases to senior leadership
- Accounting/financial analysis skills
- Influencing/interpersonal skills
- Facilitation/coaching skills
- Team management/leadership skills
- Project management skills