Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:2502 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Benefits Analyst - Financial Solutions Firm (2-5 yrs)
Benefits Analyst :
Benefits job opportunity with an advisory, broking and financial solutions firm in Mumbai for a professional holding between 2-5 years- experience in strategic reporting, managing benefits & rewards systems, Benefits benchmarking and practices, etc. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer :
A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Providing timely and strategic reporting on multiple levels within the organization
- Managing Internal Rewards System and Benefits
- Supporting Compensation team in offer management for new joiners
- Working in-line of process improvement of the reporting.
- Being able to initiate and lead HR Strategy projects
- Flexibility in shifts to be able to participate in virtual meetings held during normal UK/New York business hours
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures as well as external regulations
- MBA from a reputed institute
- 2-5 years of experience in Compensation & benefits domain
- Eloquent presentation skills
- Reliable - commitment to finalize all tasks in within specified timeframes
- Confident communication skills with excellent written, verbal and comprehension in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What is in Store for You?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.