Lead Recruiter at Benefitalign Technologies
Views:237 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Benefitalign - Manager/Senior Manager - Operations (10-15 yrs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify/Build/Maintain the point of contact and relationship for fulfilment from each Healthcare Carrier for building the pathways appropriately (EDI/Email/Fax/FTP etc).
- Manage notifications for new applications and communicate those to appropriate teams as applicable.
- Responsible for handling different teams which includes Data Analyst, Pre-sales, Voice & Non-Voice support.
- Work with internal and external partners to conduct research and root-cause analysis related to enrolment/ fulfillment issues and track enrolment trends and data.
- Provide weekly standard reporting to management to assist with Fulfillment tracking Report daily updates/business dashboards to the reporting manager.
- Obtaining regular feedback on performance from the reporting and adopt improvements steps as needed.
- Adhere to company policy & HIPPA and CMS compliances as per established standards.
- Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support both Onshore & Offshore business teams in driving the sales and act as cohesion between customer and internal teams.
- Build a pipeline and generate business for fulfilment process through EDI or any other carrier specific pathways.
- Develop and manage relationships with the critical internal departments such as product development, Products & rates, DocGen and other strategic decision makers within the organization.
- Able to understand business requirements/updates quickly.
- Ability to work with internal/external stakeholder / cross functional teams.
- Ability to adopt quickly to the dynamic business landscape and deliver under challenging circumstances.
- Possess go-getter attitude with an ability to handle complex business scenarios under minimal supervision.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (Ability to handle US customer/carrier calls).
- Possess strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent research and document management skills.
- Familiarity with US health insurance ecosystem as a carrier, broker, member preferably in member enrolments/fulfilment process.
- Specific knowledge of enrolment processes in a commercial, Medicaid, or Medicare Health Plan/TPA organization, working knowledge of FTP.
- Flexible to work in night shift (US business hours).
- Any Full-time Grad/Post Grad from reputed institutes/universities.
- Any Technical or Management Certification is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Pre-Sales and Operations in a SaaS platform with 5+ years in handling Leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.